And we know that in all things God works for the good of those that love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gosh I Love This Baby Girl...

I know I haven't posted much, okay at all!  But I'm so busy being so completely consumed by this beautiful little lady!!!!  I am loving  being a Mommy that gets to mommy her baby!  And I just had to share our morning with you...

A few weeks ago I decided to start attending a "Stroller Blast" exercise class.  As it turns out, I love it and Emmy HATES it!! She's not a big fan of the car seat or stroller and she screams the whole time. I just can't bring myself to torture her.  But yesterday at the pool she hung out in her stroller for a long time and was happy and this morning she woke up in such a good mood...

Listen closely at the end of this one and you may see where my morning is headed...


So I decided to give the class a try. We were all set to go, my shoes were on, the bag was ready, all I needed to do was dress Emersyn and head out the door.  As I'm carrying her around, I look down and notice this...

At least she's still happy...


Yes it was everywhere, yes it was out the back too, yes it was in her belly button, yes it was on me!!


To the bath we went...


After being bathed, lotioned, and dressed, she looked cute, but she was TICKED!


She was so mad that she had to nurse to calm herself down, after all, her belly was now empty! 
(I'll spare you the nursing pic!) :)

So after all that, we were too late to get to stroller blast...but I'm not complaining...



And she's still the cutest thing on the face of the earth...


And to think, this is what I prayed and prayed for!! This is the life I dreamed of and my hearts truest desire! :) And I love every single moment of it, even the 'crappy' ones!  I'm so incredibly, head-over-heels, in love with this baby girl!!  She just melts my heart!

And as I finish typing this blog, I sit here, literally in tears....not because I'm tired or because the morning was rough (honestly it didn't shake me a bit).  I'm crying because I'm so blessed to even have this opportunity.  I'm crying because my prayers were answered.  I'm crying because I'm writing a blog about my baby girl and gazing at her in her swing across the room and I can't even believe that she's here and that she's so perfect and wonderful!!!  Thank you God for answering the prayers of so many. 

5 comments:

  1. And now I'm crying too!!!! What an incredibly beautiful answer to prayer she is. Love her so much and couldn't be happier for your family!!! She's an awesome little miracle!!!
    Love you - Aunt Tee Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! I feel the same way and I try not to take one single day of motherhood for granted! So very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Now I'm crying too! God is good. And she is even more beautiful than I dreamed she would be!!! Love her and you too!!
    Mammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you and Jacob and this sweetie pie. She's such a miracle. I just sit in awe of her when she's here and when I see her photos. Cry some and laugh some. She's a wonderful gift from God. You two were faithful through all that you went through, and God has rewarded you with a miracle, named Emersyn Kate. love you, Mamaw Fairchild

    ReplyDelete
  5. And as you have all us crying, I want to hug and kiss on my precious babies, even though they are all teens and twenties and most are taller than me!
    Thank you, Erica, for sharing your journey with us all!

    ReplyDelete