And we know that in all things God works for the good of those that love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th


Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Please take a few moments today to remember those families who have experienced the loss of a child. It's a loss that is like none other and a hurt that runs so very deep. It's a pain that stays with you for your entire life. Losing a child means that you will always wonder, always wish, always long to have them. At 7:00 pm families across the U.S. will light candles in remembrance of the babies they have loved and loss. Please join us and take a few moments to pray for those families who are currently in the midst of this storm and those who are in different stages of the healing process.

Here are some of the babies I'm honoring on this day and whose families I'm remembering and praying for...

McKinley Rebecca Crum
Baby Snouwaert
Braxton Lee Peters
Samantha Bowling
James Neal Loman
Audrey Hope Harmon
Avery Thomas Harmon
Bristol Sparks
Johnathan Allen McCrone
Zachary Robinson
As well as many babies lost to miscarriage whose names we'll know in heaven!

We love you and miss you sweet babies!! You've each left your mark on this world and changed us for the better. We'll see you again soon, but until then we'll remember you here!!!

(BTW, I'm so sorry if I forgot someone!! I tried to go through everyone I could think of, but I'm afraid I forgot someone!!! If I did, email me and I'll add your baby too!)

1 comment:

  1. Will be lighting some candles tonight, for Bob and April's, Douglas and Megan's and your sweet girl, McKinley Rebecca. Love you and jacob. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete