And we know that in all things God works for the good of those that love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

Monday, February 7, 2011

Just a quick update because I'm in Indiana and have much more important things to do...like spending time with my beautiful nieces, having lunch with friends, and visiting with family!

After 41 needle sticks in 11 days....yes 41, I'm finally done and had two IUI's. I'm feeling pretty good and just in the "waiting" period.

We were very pleased with the results of the stimulation this time around. I ended up with 6 good follicles and they were certain that three would release. The other three were measurable and held a possibility of releasing, but they couldn't be sure. That's so much better than I've done in the past, so I was very excited!

Please keep praying that everything goes according to God's will!

Also, on a complete different note....tomorrow marks 7 months since my very first blog post and we just recently passed the mark of 10,000 views!! I'm so glad so many of you are taking time to read my blog! Thank you very very much for reading, for commenting, for praying, and for coming on this journey with me!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! I'm praying for a baby and an end to the pokes!! This might be a stupid question, but do you have a possibility of having twins or triplets (or more) if more than one follicle would release?
    -Kindra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a stupid question at all. Each egg that releases is a possible baby! I would say realistically that there's a chance at twins this time, probably not more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and trusting God!! Love you Sweet Niece!! - Aunt Tee Tee

    ReplyDelete