And we know that in all things God works for the good of those that love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Have A Problem!

Brace yourselves....here comes a completely pointless blog post with no real value to your life!

So, I'm a housewife. Cleaning is what I do! I save money wherever I can, but don't use generic cleaning products because I feel like the "real" stuff works better. Crazy, I know! I have just enough obsessive-compulsive qualities for it to be really bad! I clean all the time. (It does not help that I have no friends and nothing to do all day....by the way, I'm seriously considering getting a j-o-b to help with that problem!)

Anyway, I love my cleaning products. Clorox wipes are great, but PineSol is my ultimate favorite! I love the smell of floors scrubbed with PineSol!

Knowing all of this, you should understand how disappointed I was when I cleaned my bathroom floor with something different and it smelled awful!! (I won't name the product so as not to dissuade anyone from trying it out yourself, you might like it!) But for me, it smelled BAD!

Here's where the problem lies....I seriously considered re-doing my floors because of it! Seriously, I'm messed up! That's just not normal! I had to talk myself out of re-cleaning the bathroom floors with PineSol. Tell me I don't have a problem!!! (Hence, the possibility of me finding a job!)

See, told you it was completely pointless....do you feel like you just wasted a few minutes of your life reading it??? :)

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. Love this blog about pinesol. Your grandmother loves the smell of it too, always have. Do you suppose it's in our genes? Have a great week. Love you bunches.
    Mamaw

    ReplyDelete