1. I'm thankful for a God who loves me despite my imperfections. In fact, he created me WITH my imperfections and can use my short-comings for His good.
2. I'm thankful for a hard-working husband who provides for me, loves me unconditionally, and wants the best for me.
3. I'm thankful for my amazing parents! They're genuinely good people who have always done everything they can to make sure I was happy, taken care of, and loved.
4. I'm thankful for the time I got to have carrying Kinley. I'm so thankful that God saw fit to give her to me! I'm thankful for every time I heard her heartbeat, felt her move, and saw her on the ultrasound.
5. I'm thankful for a sister who is my best friend and a brother who always makes me smile. They are both so very different from me, yet we all fit together so very well. (Btw, I'm super thankful for the relationship I have with Megan. I know that not all sisters have the kind of friendship that we do.)
6. I'm thankful for my two beautiful nieces!! They are precious to me!!! Brenna and Bristol are as close to my own children as I could possibly get without them actually being mine. I love them beyond words and miss them every single day! Bristol is beautiful, precious, and sweet! Brenna is beautiful, charming, funny, and smart. They're perfect!
7. I'm thankful for my parents-in-law. (Is that a term?) Rex and Mary took me into their lives and made me feel like part of their family from the very beginning. They've been nothing but loving, supportive, and kind to me.
8. I'm thankful for my sisters-in-law (Sarah, Becca, and Leah). I'm thankful that Sarah and I have become good friends and that I have been blessed to be a part of Becca and Leah's growing up and becoming young women!
9. I'm thankful for the relationship between my family and Jacob's family. I'm so thankful that we can all spend time together and enjoy each other's company. It was most evident and most endearing through the time that we lost Kinley. Our families truly bonded together. We were able to spend a great deal of time together, cry together, laugh together, and truly ENJOY being together! We even vacation together! :) By the way, this picture is from our joint Christmas party!
10. I'm thankful for my extended family whom I love more than words could express!!! I'm thankful for grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who are friends. I'm thankful for the relationships I have with each one of them! (I could start putting pictures, but could never fit them all in!!)